Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Update: Nashville






So, I know I've been a little M.I.A. lately but I promise I have a good reason. A very good one actually. I'm not sure if I've shared this with you but my hubby and I (and baby of course) moved to Nashville! ...for the summer.
No, this is not some fabulous country getaway either. Well, not intentionally. 
We are here for some ministry training because we are becoming missionaries! I know, I know, missionary-fashionista what? But it works for me! 

I am really loving Nashville so far! It is beautiful here. I am a big fan of nature and open spaces so I'm currently in awe. It's really great to have time to be with my hubby and other people with the same vision as us. We are learning so much!

The most impactful thing i've learned so far, is to discover and strengthen my natural abilities. We are all wired with natural talents. Some of us have yet to even discover what they are, let alone how to use them! So I'm really excited to continue growing and learning about how to do what I was made for.

What are your natural talents?
Would you like more Nashville updates?

ClassiCourtxo


Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment