Sunday, May 5, 2013

Style Makeover: Blog Edition



Notice anything different??

I got a makeover guys!

I decided to get a style-makeover because I wanted to create a place that represented me more accurately. One thing about me is, I LOVE classic fashion! Ah! It just sings to me. *drama* If I had an endless budget you would ALWAYS catch me styled head-to-toe in classic staples (we'll talk about it) but I don't; so, I am slowly but surely building the ultimate classic fashion closet! Also, I wanted to fine tune the focus of my blog. Which is fashion, if you were confused lol. I have many many things that I love but this (from now on) will be my creative space to share my love for fashion! Of course my life will seep in between the lines because I can't separate "me" from the life I live. But mostly, I will be sharing my personal style, and love for all things classic fashion! I hope you guys like the new look, let me know what you think!

ClassiCourtxo

Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment