Thursday, May 9, 2013

How to wear a chambray shirt: Dress







There's nothing I love more than being a girly girl! I feel like the spring time brings that out most in me. I notice that I feel most confident when I put on a super feminine dress and heels. There is so much to celebrate about womanhood! Many times I get so caught up in life's "doings" that I forget how to carry myself. I forget the impact that my life makes on the world. The world forgets too. While your image is not everything, to someone who doesn't know you it certainly can say a lot. I know I don't always do my best, and I fall short very often. But I know and love who I am. That's the image I want to portray; A confident, sophisticated lady with purpose! :)



ClassiCourtxo


I also want to *HIGHLIGHT* Sparkle by Madison, where I got this beautiful dress! Madison is an amazingly sweet girl with a great eye for style. She is so inspiring, and she actually encouraged me to make my start! Check her out here.



Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment