Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!













Being a mom has changed me and challenged me in so many ways. Mostly, I've been changed. I feel so much more alive and so much more purpose now. I knew that my life had purpose before but having a little growing person constantly under my influence is such a great reminder! My baby boy is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. Although still new to motherhood I can tell you it is work! It is a job that I am SERIOUS about. I'm responsible for shaping the mind of a future world changer! Children are not an accessory and motherhood is not glamorous (although I try honey!). There's crying, poop, insomnia, & throw up daily. But for everything that is not necessarily "good" I receive a multitude of blessing. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be the best mom I can to the sweetest boy I know.

Happy Mother's Day!


ClassiCourtxo



Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment