Sunday, May 12, 2013

Out of the Box: How to wear Aztec print







Top: Forever 21
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Just Fab
Earrings: Charlotte Russe


If there is one thing im learning about myself, it is that I am many things... I believe the world teaches us to put our lives in boxes. You know, if you're this type of person you should have this type of job with this type of friends who do these types of things etc. But I'm more than just a box of "this & that." I'm dynamic and I make an impact; be it small or large on the world. I used to find myself getting frustrated that I didn't fit into specific categories, but I've learned that I don't have to. Shoot! I'm my own category, honey *snaps* I'm happier looking at life as a journey and embracing the changes as they come. Boxed up living is for the birds so I'm just going to enjoy my classic loving, super chill, cake craving, shoe fanatic, Jesus reppin', fashion stalking, baby kissing, shopaholic, family snugglin', big dreaming, closet bummin, music loving, reality tv watching, on to the next one "type" of life. :)


ClassiCourtxo




Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment