Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fruit Roll-up.



Hey Guys!
It's been a pretty chill day for us over here. There has been so much excitement buzzing around our home as I am putting the finishing touches on my upcoming Jewelry line, DTK!! If you follow me on twitter or facebook then you have already seen a sneak peek of my first official piece. I am super excited about launching my collection! Thank you to everyone who liked and commented on my pictures. You are so incredibly valued in my heart! 
Anywho, I was so ready to show off my new bag that I got all dressed up! Well that, and I told a friend of mine that I'd start getting dressed up just because :) My hubby(ClassicBoy) says this reminds him of a fruit roll up lol He doesn't particularly like me in shorts, rather he doesn't want you to like me in shorts. But every florida girl knows, when it gets hot (as it does very often) it's time to toss the skinnies and pull out the shorts! Enjoy!






ClassicBaby wanted to join the fun ! :-*






Details:
Cardigan - Express
Romper - Forever 21
Belt - Charlotte Russe
Bag - Just Fab
Shoes - Steve Madden
Jewelry - DTK, Forever 21
Hat - Papaya 


ClassiCourtxo


Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment