Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just be honest.






Hey Guys! 
There has really been something on my heart for awhile and I have never expressed it to anyone until recently. So I thought, why not share it with you guys also?


Here we go (sigh)...

I want some girlfriends!!

OKAY! there I said it! Seriously though I do so badly. Life can get lonely without em'. I am a happy person and all but I truly feel like that is one of the missing pieces to my life right now. Some days I get super sad about it too.

Do you ever feel like that?

Like I want those friends I can do everything with and tell anything to. Friends to raise my kids with and take trips with...

I want some girls IN my life (especially in my business) that I talk to and see often. Who know and are interested in what's going on in my life! And of cooourse... I want girls I can have fun with and be myself around. I want this for my life, and until recently I was too afraid to say it. But shoot, you don't make things happen by being silent! I'm tired of being stuck up in my house bored & lonely because I'm too ashamed to say, "Hey, let's be friends!"

It's time to just be honest. So, now im going to be real and just put my feelings out there and not be a scaredy cat anymore! It is OKAY to make your intentions clear! When I find (because I am looking) a cool person that I can build with I'm going to say, "Hey! Let's be friends."

...hopefully they say yes lol


ClassiCourtxo



Post your insights, questions, and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment