Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weekend Recap: instaTEXAS




Hey Y'all ! I hope you didn't think I forgot about you. As you know we took a family trip this past weekend! It was ClassicBaby's first plane ride and he did GREAT! He did not even make a peep, and slept the whole way. Our family was sooo excited to see ClassicBaby! I got a much needed mommy break too! Also, ClassicBaby turned 4 months over the weekend! In honor of his "maturity" ie. grabbing at my food, we decided to let him try applesauce! He loved it! It was so great just being with family. ClassicBoy got to reunite with one of his food faves this weekend; BJ's potato skins! We dont have a BJ's so that was fun. OH! I was also introduced to one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, SAM MOON! If you've never heard of it, it is a huge store that is wall-to-wall accessories! Seriously amazing! I was in heaven lol Annnnd we got to meet Deion Sanders! We had so much fun on our trip that I wanted to bring you along! (via pictures) ENJOY!!




ClassiCourtxo


Post your insights, questions, & comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment