Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Trends 2013



I am loving all of the trends I am seeing this season!
I don't know about you guys but I get so excited when the spring time rolls around. It seems to me that people are generally more happy in the spring. Maybe it's because of all the pretty colors and the breezy weather that starts to emerge in nature? My favorite things to wear in the spring are cutesy, floral print dresses, with wedges, and dainty accessories. I also can not forget pink lips! I'm all about the pinky, pouty, lips to top off my makeup looks. 

Here are the top trends I've spotted for Spring:

Lace

Lace


Cat eye Sunglasses

Cat sun


Floral

Floral


Candy Yum Yum

Candy


Stripes

stripes


Statement Necklaces


Statement


Pastels


Pastels



Color Popping Bags

Color


Aztec + Neon

Aztec/Neon


Purple Eyeshadow

purple eyes



I'm SO excited to rock these trends! Which ones will you try?

ClassiCourtxo



Post your insight, questions, and comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment