Friday, March 29, 2013

Stay in your lane.



**Sniiiff**
...Ahh...you smell that?

Something is in the air y'all! I don't know what's going on but there is a potent whiff of inspiration in the air lately. I have been inspired by so many things, it's amazing! 
Maybe it's because I have been bottling up my creativity for so many years and now that I'm releasing it, it's overflowing? I'm not sure. All I know is, "I'm lovin' it." *cues McDonalds song*


It feels so good to be able to express myself through different gifts and interests. I wonder if sometimes we work too hard on the things we think will give us happiness in life versus the things we naturally do well at and enjoy. If there is one thing I've learned in life so far, it's stay in your lane. It is so easy to get caught up chasing money and comparing ourselves to others.

STOP!

You have your own gifts and talents that are beautiful and they are you. Just like a size 16 dress on a size 4 girl (annnd vice versa) does not look appealing, no one else's personality/lifestyle/ideas will fit you. It wasn't made to. We are all beautiful, talented, and creative. Use what you've got! Don't allow comparison to steal your confidence. Do some soul searching and find your natural abilities. Pretending to be someone you're not brings no joy.
Live free & be YOURSELF!
Find your lane, commit to it, and WERRK!

ClassiCourtxo


Post your insights, questions & comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment